I think forward to the future; and to things that I've been doing... the project we're doing for the org is not easy. I take the challenge. We're going to this and make it good, really good(!). A friend said to me I've been busy lately. I told him, I like what I'm doing and don't worry I still study. He was concerned 'coz I missed some classes.
*
I remember a friend who shared a quote when I lost at a match - "Sometimes I win, sometimes you lose." I just laughed. I like to play football.
*
I think back to before; and to the things that was said in the past… and I wonder whether you remember… and it pains me to think that you might not…
I wonder whether what happened before, meant more to me, than it did to you...Does it still matter what I wonder and what happened before?

2 comments:

  Anonymous

Sun Nov 26, 12:43:00 AM

yeah. I'm feeling the same way bro. let's sigh together...1, 2, 3... *SIGH*
d

  Anonymous

Wed Nov 29, 11:15:00 PM

ooh...what happened before? hehe.nakitsismis...joke lang.

:)