I'm so excited and also so worried on our upcoming event (visit www.smedlsu.rules.it). Our plan at first is to just make a concert/party celebration for MEM's (Manufacturing Engineering Department) 20th anniversary. But, it turned out to be a fundraising event. Why? Because the school doesn't allow any concert activities to be approved that simple. They're loking for a good reason/purpose of the concert before its granted. And most of the time a fundraising or charity concert related event is approved easily. The other reason why we made the project a fundraising event is that we thought we could also earn (if we're able to) from the ticket sales.

My uncle was concerned about the expenses we're going to have. Actually, that's the problem we're trying to fix. EXPENSES. We need moolah, ka-ching, those green stuffs. The worst thing that's going to happen here in this project is that we'll only reach a break-even. And I'm hoping that wont happen. I don't want that to happen. It's less that three weeks before the event and I feel that I'm not exerting much effort but I know I'm trying to do what I can for this event to happen. This is going to be the first ever biggest event of our org. And this is what I want to give to the org, batchmates, classmates, friends before our term as officers end. Pare, we'll make this possible.

0 comments: