Simply put, there are too many darker corners in this world that calls out for caring hearts, and that the vast majority of us who live in comfort take too many blessings for granted. Then, we lose the ability to think differently and to understand people who live in tough situations. Although one can say that I can never do enough to make a difference, but I won’t believe that. I don't know which direction I am going to go yet, or how exactly am I going to get there, but I can make a difference, and I will. I can start by making a vote.. problem is I'm not a registered voter this coming elections.

2 comments:

  Anonymous

Tue May 15, 04:27:00 PM

Hmm... work hard so when it is our time, we can give others hope... di na ako aasa sa mga kurakot na yan para paunlarin ang bansa. Sa akin nalang at sa mga kaibigan kong na alam kong totoong nagmamahal sa bansang ito.

  bb

Tue May 15, 08:11:00 PM

Tayo nga ang pag-asa wag nating pabayaan ang bansa natin.