Personal Mission - Vision Statement

MISSION:

Throughout each day in my life I strive to be loyal to my friends and family, lead a successful career that I will enjoy, stay healthy, serve those who are in need and take on any challenges that come my way.

I treasure my family, friends, spiritual fulfillment, sense of accomplishment, integrity and respect for others.

My Family Members
Throughout my life I will always be supportive and loyal to all my family members, allowing a relationship that will last a life time.

Deep Friendships with Kindred Spirits
I will always be supportive to fellow friends and assist with any endeavors they may have.

Spiritual Fulfillment
My spiritual beliefs remain extremely important in my life, creating the backbone of my inner self.

Sense of Accomplishment
I live life to the fullest and strongly believe that nothing is impossible.

Integrity
I value the lessons that was brought up to me, cherish it until I grow old, and passed down to next generations.

Respect for others
Without respect for life and human beings the world we live in would be meaningless.

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours." --Thoreau


VISION:

I will live a productive, happy, active life in a committed family and friends.

Personal
I will pursue a field of study that will enable me to maintain a reasonable standard of living, never forgetting that my family will always be first in my life and that I want to continue to reside near my extended family and friends, and significant other.

Professional Career
I am computer literate, have athletic ability, creative, great interest in technological revolutions, computers, cooking and strong writing ability. I will use these talents to pursue a career as an entrepreneur through traditional and new electronic media while supporting the family business.

Financial
I will be recognized as the bread-winner of the family that provides a decent shelter through financial security.

Socio Civic
I want to dedicate myself to the proposition that I, a person of strong faith and integrity, will be involved in my community and people in need. I will use my accumulated wealth to benefit myself, my family, and my community.

“Everyone has the power for greatness—not for fame but greatness, because greatness is determined by service.” - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

2 comments:

  Anonymous

Wed Jul 25, 06:36:00 PM

naks. moved ako a. nice post. good luck.

  bb

Sun Jul 29, 11:57:00 AM

hahah! thanks! Actually, homework ito sa HUBEHOR. Mali nga ang nagawa ko kasi Values Mission/Vision siya at ang gusto ng prof. ay pang-career