Subic (Enjoyable Pandemonium) I

I feel so embarrassed after knowing what i did on the night of Friday, Oct. 14 last week at our trip in Subic. It wont happen again. Yeah, that 3-days-to-nights plant visit I got one word for it - masaya (!). It was fun, i can't wait for another plant visit to happen again. I heard that next term it's going to be at Cebu. You can just imagine how much we're going to spend for the tickets. Defenitely, it's much expensive than the eight hundred peso trip to Subic with free lodging at a hotel. On our desire to budget our allowance, we decided to use a coaster than a bus. I have a thing with coasters. When i see one, bad thoughts comes into my mind like it might stumble or fall when it turns into a corner, or it might get crashed. Things like that. It's really small! It's really small, really, really small like a bean. hehe. Although it's cheaper, it can only accomodate twenty-eight people. Did i say it was small? So, some of my blockmates brought their own cars but still have to pay for the coaster fee. So unfair. Anyways, I think it was on this trip that all of my batchmates were present. Complete attendance! The plant visit that should be educational turned out to be a recreational. Haha. I knew from the beginning that this is going to happen. I figured that it was going to be a bonding experience. Just imagine, six plants / companies to visit in two days? And, we were expected to write a reaction paper per company after the trip. Well, yes it's possible but i doubt it'll happen. And, i was right. We only visited two plants. One Taiwan based plant on the first day that brought their company here along with their Suppliers because labor is cheap in the Philippines. And another foreign-based plant on the second day. It's a good thing we visited the Suppliers or else we wont be able to write a reaction paper for six companies. Although, we almost wrote nothing on our papers because there wasn't interaction at all and we just passed by or looked at the things that's happening in the plant. Anyways, i guess that's what happened in the educational part of the trip. We just annoyed the owner and the workers in the plant for visiting and meddling them on their job. hehe.
Well, i learned something that they have high tech manufacturing devices. And it gave me an idea on how manufacturing companies work. Wait 'til i tell you about the recreational part, the gooood part. I'm going to bed now. Got to catch some Z's..

1 comments:

  Anonymous

Sat Oct 22, 10:59:00 PM

ahaha...pwede bang sumama?:P