sleepless tuesday

Yesterday Barnard invited me to watch the match between Brazil v.s Ghana and France v.s Spain at FRIDAYs(TGIF). But instead of spending 450 Pesos at TGIF, we watched the games at the Blue Eagle Gym and spent 150 Pesos for the ticket. I heard that there's a spot at Greenbelt that shows live World Cup matches for free. I'm not sure though, but I think you'll only have to pay for the foods and drinks they serve. I still have to find it out. I met Barnard's high school friend Ash and her younger brother. Both of them are studying at U.P. Diliman. So, there were four of us who watched the game at the gym. The Brazil and Ghana match started at 11pm and ended around 1am. The next match between France ang at Spain started 3am. Then we decided to grab a bite at Mcdonalds and and wait there until 2am and go back, so we could watch some highlights before the France and Spain match begins. Brazil won 3- nil and France by 3-1. I don't mind if it was shown here so early in the morning. What's important is that I enjoyed it. I was able to go home at around 6am, took a bath and went straight to school to review for a test. I'm so excited to watch another match.

1 comments:

  Anonymous

Tue Jul 04, 04:46:00 PM

game na... mamaya ah!
-d