hug

Unconditional, mutual love. It is, simultaneously, a lot to ask for and not much at all.
I am a realistic optimist. What I am looking for, I’m not sure exists. Still, I hope I am blessed enough to prove myself wrong.
Many of my family and friends are struggling these days too. We all need strength and faith. We need to support one another.

Earlier this morning I was able to try a different kind of noodle dish courtesy of Da's mom. I went to Sarah's place so we could go straight to the shirt factory and close the deal. Da was with us on our way back to Sarah's. He brought what Sarah says as the birthday misua. I'm not familiar with the dish. From what I know misua is served with broth and has no mushrooms, clams, egg, etc. It may look different but it tasted good. I actually like it. I helped them in their Prodlab project, just a little photo manipulation with Adobe was needed to make a more realistic look on the products they designed in Catia. Tomorrow I'd better work on my projects.

So after that I went to our house at N.S., Q.C. with my tito. We payed a visit at my mom's house. It needs a lot of fixing. So we went to the clubhouse office but no one's around coz of the holiday. Just great. We went home and I bought Pancit Malabon for my lola. Pancit and Misua..hmm for long life? And then tito bought ice cream but it was Ube flavored lola's favorite but not mine. It should be my day but I thought about lola and what she could eat. Old people especially those who are sickly old should watch the food they eat.

Kudos to me. And about that hug..hmm

2 comments:

  Anonymous

Sun Aug 20, 04:25:00 PM

what the??? ano yun ha??? yiki! 30,000 points to carlo! woohoo. congrats! hehe. ako rin kelangn ko ng tulong sa prodlab! waaah.

  bb

Mon Aug 21, 12:12:00 AM

Ano nga ba yun? Wala naman ah. Sa prodlab mo, ano kailangan mong tulong?