What sorta goes on in my mind

I think of what happened in the past few days.
I think of what's going to happen next.
I think in English most of the time.
I talk in Filipino 80% of the time.
I talk online in English 20 % of the time.
I dream in English 50% Filipino 30% abstract 20%.
The books I read are in English 100% of the time.
The movies I watch are in English 100% of the time.
Most of the programs I use is in English and one in Japanese.
I blog in English 95% Filipino 5%.
I think before I say a word.
I stutter or pause when talking, sometimes because I can’t think of that Filipino word or that appropriate English, but mostly because I’m not really good at talking.
I've got a lot of things to do and I'm not making a move.
I wonder if this status will change in the future.

6 comments:

  Tarie Sabido

Mon Aug 07, 01:14:00 PM

=) - Just want you to know that I still check out your blog.

  Anonymous

Tue Aug 08, 12:05:00 AM

HOY!!!!!! Bakit wala naman daw sme sa futsal sa august 12? kina dave muna ako... MES.

  bb

Tue Aug 08, 10:47:00 PM

Thanks ma'am! =)

Rd meron tayong team! Nagkamali lang ang SC natin. Ang hirap nila kausap. Bakit ka umalis? balik ka sa team natin.

  Anonymous

Sat Aug 12, 10:31:00 PM

LALALA... talo naman tayo.

  Anonymous

Fri Aug 18, 04:36:00 PM

Birthday boy! Happy Birthday! 22 ka na diba? uy... pwedeng pwedeng pwede... pero wag muna ah... hahahah!

  Anonymous

Wed Sep 13, 03:51:00 PM

carlo maraming salamat sa libre mo nung bday mo! hehehehe!

yehey!