TwenTEEN

I take opportunities like this to write whatever's going through my mind without sieving any thoughts that run through my head. pardon me for any grammatical errors or sentence structure problems. i'm like 1/3 high on happiness and beer now.

I love what's going on in my life currently. Ya, I think I'm happy. Though sometimes I myself am not too sure what consist of my actual life now, but it seems like I'm having a more positive attitude to living than before. I used to be stiff, negative, careless, distressed and thought dark thoughts (but not too much).

I have a new hope in life now. Something I'll look forward to. Something in suspense but beautifully pathed for me.

I gotta thank God for my life and i know He will mold it in a shape that I will never thought i'll be more comfortable in. Which makes me think of visiting the church..I haven't been there for a long time. I also gotta thank my Mom..I miss her so much including Raghad. I hope to see you soon!

I'd like to thank my classmates and friends who were with me awhile ago. I had fun even though we weren't complete coz I wasn't able to inform the others but there's gonna be a next time.

Maraming Salamat sa inyo J-than, Herbie, Gary, Wanda, Art, Michael, Kevin, Lagmay, Ronnie, Dan, Cliff, Madz, Chrisette, Gavin, Sarah, Da, Berjoy, RD, Hanzel, Armyn, Clang!

Pati sa mga Malate - Thea, Rizza, Ray, Reggie, Adrianne, Ato, Sunny, Meg, Bella, Yot, TQ at sa ibang gate crashers!

0 comments: