121121121

The point of this entry? no real point. Just to say i was moved and was a bit teary eyed by a lecture. But I'm good. I'm no wimp waha. I want to write something about my learnings on a 121 session but I feel too tired and must go to sleep. I apologize. But first, to those who don't know 121, it's a form of discipling wherein a one-to-one communication of biblical preaching is happening between a preacher/discipler and a listener/disciple. It's a notion or better a practice known in the VCF. And yes, I'm currently participating the services of VCF and hopefully it continues.

P.S. Lord, make me strong.
121 121 121 ... that's like almost a group discussion but with pairs. wahaha
(o well, I know, nobody got the joke)


2 comments:

  Anonymous

Sun Apr 27, 11:09:00 PM

hehe Victory ka na rin pala!

  bb

Wed Apr 30, 09:49:00 PM

ikaw din ba?