Of Weddings and Introductions

I hear from newlyweds quite often about all the things they love about their other half. Truth is, much of what we often find so incredible about another person can disappear in a moment. This is why we ultimately long for unconditional love. When we are loved even in our must unlovely states.

Yesterday, I accompanied my tita at a wedding ceremony in Tondo, Manila. She wanted me to drive her to the church. Actually, I haven't been there but good thing I have a map and that my uncle volunteered to be the driver. I navigate while he drives. What can I say? One word, Dense. Then later that night, I had a 121 with a new discipler, Kuya Oj. He's entertaining and a bit gay or maybe just a cheerful person. My 121's with him will be quite interesting. What ever happens, I'm looking forward to it.

0 comments: